Midwest Mini-Conference on Cochlear Implants (CRASH)
2021 dates coming soon
The conference is organized by members of the Binaural Hearing and Speech Lab from UW-Madison. This is intended to be an informal 1.5-day meeting that brings together hearing and cochlear implant scientists to present CI- data, work in progress, or future directions.
The characteristics of the conference are:
- Informal discussions and opportunities for students and young scientists to interact with more senior colleagues.
- Few data slides and lots of questions asked (maybe not many answered).
- Focus on data that are “hot off the press” and “work in progress” – unpolished and ready for feedback.
- See some of the interesting things that may not make it into papers, posters, or other conference talks (possibly because the presenter has no idea what is going on).
- A welcome home for vocoder research.